Wednesday 20 September 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Funny Boy" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Funny Boy"


I actually started this layout months ago and pushed it to the side for some other projects.
During a recent clean up, I found it and decided to finish it off.

I've used firstly the Old picket & bird fence
treated with "Steel" embossing powder.

The bird and Funny Boy word set were treated with "Sunshine" embossing powder.



Master C has a real dislike of birds but was able to hold a chick at our local show. 
I just love the look on his face!


The background features Colour Blast paste in "Deep Water" and some simple black splatters.
To finish this page, I've added flowers, twine and stickers.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment