Wednesday 13 September 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Summers Here" Scrapbook layout featuring chipboard

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Summer's Here"


This adorable collection is "Hello Sunshine" from Fancy Pants Designs.

Perfect for the
Summer's Here word

I've given it a coat of gesso and then coloured it with the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.


I printed my photo in 5x7 and then overlayed with the
Arrows in a circle frame
coated with Colour Blast embossing powder in "Apple of my eye"


I've used the packaging technique on the background with Colour Blast sprays and used the bright die cut ephemera from the collection to accent the papers.

Seriously love this bright fun collection especially teamed with my favourite A2Z Chipboard.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment