Friday 1 September 2017

--- White ... with 1 CT --- September challenge reveal "You Shine"

Hi Scrap Friends

I love the 1st of the month when all the new challenges go live.

This one is for
White ... with 1 

My Layout "You Shine"


This month we are challenging you to use the colour "Soul Pea"

No automatic alt text available.


I started by raiding my stash for anything I could find that matched this months colour.


Starting with white background cardstock, I applied Colour Blast paste in "Envy" through a stencil.
After it was dried I used the same stencil and chose a Distress Crayon to colour over the paste.
I activated the crayon with water and smudged with my finger with the stencil still in place.
Some of the colour leaked through the stencil and reacted on the white cardstock.


To embellish, I've added a couple of tags, chipboard stars, stickers and the title.

We hope you'll get a chance to play along this month.

Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment