Saturday 2 September 2017

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- September Challenge reveal "Dream"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'd like to share a new challenge for the month of ... SEPTEMBER!

Happy Spring! I'm so pleased to see the end of winter.

So today I'm sharing a layout for
Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

My layout "Dream"


This month we have a fun "Steam Punk" moodboard for you to play along with.


Steampunk is a difficult challenge for me.
I dug through my stash and found this fabulous cog chipboard from
A2Z Scraplets.

 


My next step was to search for paper. So I visited my local scrap store and picked up this great cog cardstock. I then chose brown/black elements to combine with my page.


The photo I chose purely because it was sitting on my desk just waiting to be scrapped.

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations this month.

Don't forget to pop over to the Off the Rails blog to see the new Design Team's creations.

Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment