Tuesday 26 September 2017

--- Colour Blast DT --- Scrapbook Layout "Cheeky"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for 

My Layout "Cheeky"



During a recent craft room clean out, I discovered these Project Life cards.
I instantly wanted to colour them with the resist technique, so I thought I'd share that with you today.

I chose three Colour Sprays ...
Colour Spray "Sunset" , Colour Spray "Saffron" & Colour Spray "Rainforest"
and sprayed onto the cards - using a paper towel to blot off the excess.


I chose 12x12 white cardstock and a stencil.


The idea was to use the
Colour paste "Sunshine"
to create a border around the central circle.


I created a cluster for my photo using the sprayed PL card,
hand stitched around the large circle of paper but felt my background needed something else.


So I mixed some
 White heavy gesso
with water and added some messy splatters to the background.


A title, some wood pieces and stickers are the finishing touches of this page.




Here is the finished page.


Colour Blast
Products required:



I've also created a process video for this layout if you'd like to watch the creative process.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment