Wednesday 12 September 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Beautiful Times" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Beautiful Times"


These Him & Her Shapes are super cute ... but
I really struggled with using them on a page.


After a few different starts but nothing that I could get happening, I had an idea.
My boys are always sitting with me in my craft room.
So I gave the two chippies a coat of gesso, handed one each to my boys and some distress crayons and asked them to colour them in - one like Mum and one like Dad.

What you see on this page is the result. 



After the chippies were decorated I knew I needed to use them.
So I grabbed a couple of photos of my boys with there first ever scrapbook pages - made with their Nan and created this page.
The chippies were quite bright and colourful so I left the page fairly neutral with a few pops of colour from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" collection.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment