Saturday 1 September 2018

--- Color, Stories, Inspiration CSI Challenge Blog DT --- September 1st reveal

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm also sharing the new challenge over at
CSI Challenge Blog.

My layout "Wild at Heart"



All you have to do to play along is solve the case.

No automatic alt text available.

It might sound hard but it's really quite easy - colours, image inspiration, title, journalling?
Pick one or pick them all and use it as your inspiration to create.

I chose a school inspired page.
Embellishing was easy, I created some frames and then added a calendar, leaves and banner.
I also tried to follow the colour scheme too.

My favourite part of CSI challenges is that they really inspire you to create a Story!

So get out there and tell your story!

Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment