Wednesday 26 September 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Hope we catch a fish" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "I hope we catch a fish"


The "Hope" word was all that was left from the "Dream word set" but I just couldn't work out how to use it. I started by covering it with black gesso.
Then I looked through my photo stash and came up with this one of Master C throwing a line.
I decided to turn the word "hope" into a longer title and used up some of my letters.


I left the layout quite simple with lots of paper tearing and layers.
The black star is a piece cut with my Silhouette Cameo.


I also used one of the "Nested Circles" and covered it with glitter - then added patterned paper behind it.



Items on this page are from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boys Rule" collection.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment