Friday 7 September 2018

Scrap the Boys September Challenge - "My Heart" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm playing along with the challenge over at
Scrap the Boys

My layout "My Heart"




What's not to love about the "Hello Baby" inspiration this month??

I looked through lots of photos but I really wanted it to be a genuine "baby" photo.
This one was waiting in the baby album for it's very own page so I decided to look up the date it was taken and use that as part of my page - "7 days new"


Oh how I miss those sweet, snuggly times.
Even though at the time I really struggled to enjoy it because of the pressure to feed, sleep, gain weight etc.

Someone sent me this quote and I have always tried to remember it
"The days are long but the years are short"

It's true... my boys are now five and started prep this year.
Each day can be a struggle but life goes so fast, I try to remember to just stop and enjoy it.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Lousie..they are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a lovely story... Great you picked these photos for a special page..and what a beautiful page my dear friend!! Thank you so much for sharing this layout with us on the blog from STB!! Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout, Louise!!! I love the colours and awesome layers!! <3 Thanks for sharing with us and joining the challenge at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet babies! Yes that challenge sends us back to that sleepless happy times and helps to remember it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New beginnings can be such a challege! Love your mixed media layout. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on this month's challenge, thanks so much for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Babes Louise and how beautifully you've scrapped them. I love the touch of MM and the delicate doily. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a beautiful layout !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this Louise, love the touches of gold. What a precious photo of twins. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout! Thank you for playing along with Scrap The Boys!

    ReplyDelete