Sunday 9 September 2018

Artastic Challenge Blog - September Scrapbook Layout "Dare to dream big"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a page created for the September challenge at

This is one of my favourite challenge sites each month because the art piece gives so many wonderful interpretations.

My Layout "Dare to dream big"




This months image is titled "The mentor"


Initially I was drawn to all the shades of blue and grey of the sky.
I wanted to find a fishing picture or even one of a dog at the beach but looking through my stash, I found this one of Master Z with his Dad.


He loves to dress up in his work gear and be just like Dad so I thought this really fit with the "mentor" title.

I've used a Uniquely Creative Kit from a few months back to pull in some of the blue colours and added some Navy paste to the background.

Once I added the photo and layers I needed something else so I added the stitched triangles and love how this page turned out.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.


3 comments:

  1. Love this page Louise, it just works on so many levels. Thank you so much for joining us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I really love all your cool details :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete