Saturday 25 March 2017

123 Challenge Blog March - Scrapbook Layout "Fun in the Sun"

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm on a roll this month.
Today's share is a layout for the March challenge at 

"Fun in the Sun"


I struggle with this challenge as I'm not sure how much of the requirements I have to include.


So my layout is in various shades of brown/kraft.
I've created borders from paper and washi and my title includes the word "Fun".


No mixed media today as I'm loving the CAS (Clean & Simple) style.

Thanks for visiting.



6 comments:

  1. Love this page Louise - it works brilliantly. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Louise, great design and photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Louise. thanks for playing at 123

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of white space. Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful! i love the ripped paper edge.. Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love your take on the challenge. So beautiful and the photos are great. Thanks for joining in this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete