Monday 20 March 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus - March moodboard challenge layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today's share is a layout for the March challenge at 

"Lovely"


Inspiration this month came from this moodboard


I recently went to a weekend crop and this was one of the challenges I completed.

My colouring is a little off as I printed the moodboard to take with me and the turquoise looked more blue.
Thought I would still share it as I love the way the black and white photo pops off the coloured background.

I created it by first giving my papers a coat of clear gesso, then used the packaging technique to apply the blue and then filled in the gaps with yellow distress crayon - freestyled and then smudged with my finger.

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. I love how you also used the black and white stripes from the table cloth as well as the main mood board colours. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you incorporated the string into the background of this great layout and the stripes make that gorgeous photo pop. Thanks for joining us over at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete