Sunday 5 March 2017

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- March layout + process video "Happy"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my layout + process video for the March Challenge at 

My Layout "Happy"


This month we are challenging you to use the inspiration board and include stitching on your project.



I just love the bright colours of the board.
I've replicated this and used lots of blue and pink + patterns.


I've used papers and elements from the Maggie Holmes "Chasing Dreams" collection - so pretty.


Here is the process video for completing this page.



Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks fabulous Louise, loving the backgroubd work, the blue just pops of the page! Definitely check your video out later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love the blue colors and lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete