Friday 10 March 2017

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- March Challenge Reveal layout + process video "Grateful"

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome to the March challenge at 


Here is this month's moodboard:


My Layout "Grateful"


I took my inspiration from the primary colours and used my all time favourite collection.

Simple Stories "Life in color"


I've also included one of the delicous 49 & Market florals and some Nuvo mediums on this layout.

 


***

Don't forget to join the blog hop!

You can visit the other DT members here:

Angela

Ann
Linda
Louise - You are here
Lynn
Therese

If you are on the blog hop, you're next stop is to visit:

Lynn


If you'd like to see my process to create this page, here is the video.





Thanks for visiting, I cannot wait to see your creations for this month's moodboard!





Products used:



12 comments:

  1. I love the page you made it is really eye catching. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many layers of wonderfulness, you always choose the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do amazing things with colour, and I *love* this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout with beautiful detail. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely details on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see how you used the colours from the moodboard as a starting point and then made them your own

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout, so many elements and they go together beautifully, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic design - I love the way you've interpreted the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout. It captures the mood board perfectly. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful and the fabulous colours compliment the beautiful photos added.xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete