Friday 24 March 2017

Stuck?! sketches March sketch challenge - Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

I instantly fell in love with the Stuck?! Sketch this month.

My Layout "Captured This"


I really liked this sketch and knew that I had to scrap it.


I've used the delicious Shimelle "Little by Little" collection.


Seriously... that 12x12 paper pad has 48 pages!!!!!!
It is so thick and full of fabulous patterns and images!
Love it.

I've used the sketch as inspiration. I rotated it slightly to give my page interest and cropped the corners.
I also went with squares instead of square on circle clusters :)

Thanks for visiting.



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! Love the paper choice and how you tilted the pictures! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty page, love how you titled the sketch and fab photos too!
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Louise, I love how you have angled the sketch. What a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, your layout looks fabulous - love the angle and those cute photos 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete