Sunday 19 March 2017

Scrap the Girls March challenge - scrapbook layout "Joy"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm getting a chance to play along with 
March challenge.

My layout "Joy"


I normally don't have that many girl photos (being the only female in my family) but this month's challenge was perfect.



My background is made with this Nuvo mousse



It's my new favourite medium, so far I've used it with a clothe, through a stencil, for paint splatters, on foam thickers and on this layout spread freehand with a spatula!
Loving how versatile it is!!!

This layout also features some hand stitching and some cut files.

I seem to be using turquoise or yellow as my go to colours at the moment.
Must try to challenge myself more!
What's your go to colour?

Thanks for visiting.


10 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. love the mint green color !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and love those colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap the Girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love the mint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour palette on this Louise, fabulous layout and photo. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous layout and the colour palette is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous color combination here and I just love those dots!
    Thanks for playing with Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Louise, gorgeous photo and gorgeous colours. You've intrigued me with the Nuvo mousse... looks like a fun medium to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always Louise! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, i love the colors you choose, thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete