Tuesday 21 March 2017

Kaisercraft March sketch challenge Scrapbook Layout "Perfect" + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a new layout.
This one created for the March sketch challenge at Kaisercraft.

My Layout "Perfect"



I can't decide if I love this layout or think it's too busy?


This month we had a sketch to work with.


The "Wildflower" collection is one of my favourites!
Full of delicious water colour patterns and that turquoise = fabulous!



One day I dream of being part of the Kaisercraft Design Team, so I decided to create a process video for this creation. 

I hope you enjoy ...


Thanks so much for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. I love it, it looks wonderful.. love those papers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, wow! Your layout looks fabulous. Your floral background is perfect with those great photos. 😊

    ReplyDelete