Wednesday 8 March 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "The Perfect Day" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "The Perfect Day"



I'd had this photo developed but not yet used it on a page.
Well recently, my printer ran out of ink so I had to use photos from my stash while I waited for new ink to arrive.



This one grabbed my attention and I knew it was time to record the memory.

I've used
Stars and Hearts icons set
and
House set small shape


I've covered everything with gesso and then used Tim Holtz distress crayons and distress ink to colour the pieces.

This layout is very minimalist for me but I wanted to let the photo really shine on the page.
Chipboard elements and a handmade flower finish this simple page.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page Louise, love the design and that photo of your family! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely, a new fav.. love this..

    ReplyDelete