Wednesday 29 March 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Perfectly Normal" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Perfectly Normal"



I've used the
picket fence and gate set
treated with a single layer of white embossing powder to give it an aged look.

Sprinkled around the page are also some of the
Stars and Hearts icons set
treated with gesso, Tim Holtz distress crayon and glitter embossing powder.



I've had this chippie in my stash for months.
I love it and there are so many uses for it, but I really struggled to do it justice.

In the end, I had started this layout and was creating the background layers, when I realised it needed some texture in the background.

I had this chippie sitting on the desk - waiting for inspiration to strike.
I was so pleased that it fit in so well and really adds dimension to the page.



Papers and elements on this page are from Shimelle "Little by Little" collection.
Also features Colour Blast paste in Sunshine.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment