Tuesday 28 March 2017

Jot Magazine March moodboard challenge - 9x12 scrapbook layout "Bloom"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my take on the March moodboard at

"Bloom"


I love the colours of this moodboard but the inspiration images kind of threw me.


I decided to use the balloons and flowers as a starting point.

I got out some white cardstock and drew some balloons with my Tim Holtz distress crayons.
I cut them out freehand and combined them on my page with some twine and floral elements from Shimelle "Little by Little" and Kaisercraft "Wildflower".

Sitting on my desk was the new "Wild at Heart" collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and the chipboard pieces were screaming out to be used.
So I added the "Bloom" title.


At this point, I hadn't even chosen a photograph.

Off I went searching for something that would fit with my commenced creation.

I didn't want a large or multiple photos.
This one I think is perfect - as it shows Master Z's cheeky personality and grin.

I finished by attaching my 8.5x11 white card onto a 9x12 Kaisercraft "Wildflower" paper.

I'm seriously loving the minimalist layouts at the moment.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. So soft and pretty.... thanks for taking the challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete